martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

VIRTUAL PRESENTATIONS OF POEMS "FLOWER OF MY NIGHTS" AUTHOR'S CLAUDIO PUMA

WATCHWORD OF SAINT VALENTINE
                          Author: Claudio Puma -Peruvian poet
From the Rainbow Loving,
I ask Saint Valentine
lights of love,
to my beloved that comes so sweetly,
as the watchwords of your garden.
Just so she loves me
as I love,
because the treasure
tree as my second
source to the minute,
bird at the time,
joy in the night,
and as my sign forever.
  Oh! Valentine
  Why the love to the balcony of the shadows?
  Why so hard to have her in my mind?
  So I think the stars die,
  in the heart of a lover wild
  space until the flower of love,
  mysteriously blue.





         FLOWER OF MY NIGHTS
                             Author: Claudio Puma -Peruvian poet.
            
            There are flowers that grow in the tunnel,
            and watered with the echo of the silence of the full moon,
            flowers open their petals to the coral
            that grows in the dark.

You are a flower of my nights,
unattainable beautiful red petals;
your stigmas are dark seeds of my dreams,
your black roots are trees of my nights;
you have a soul that walks barefoot with drops
My red filaments.

Your stems are just my cross
that every time I die in blue.
Flower of my nights
deliver me your kisses,
your jealous branches
sepals your happy,
your soul with my spectrum;
because I am a warrior of love
dying only at the equinoxes,
and there are flowers on his grave at night.


A TOTAL  OFFERING TO THE BELOVED
                           Author: Claudio Puma, Peruvian poet
Look dear!
I've waited so
my face was from me.
And my body is extended,
as an offering more to you.

I do not know what God will tell!
Upon completion of the Apocalypse
This way of loving.







                         HIGH PASSION                                        Author: Claudio Puma -Peruvian poet
I gave you the option of planting a carnation or a rose,
but without water or sun.
I gave you the choice of being a virgin or loved,
but no altar or thalamus.
I gave you the option to flourish,
 horizontally or vertically but no rain and no wind.

And you still you stay with me my love,
and you became one of my eyes captive puma.
But I will tell you to death:
It is never late hour for love, if you feel prisoner runs and loves
as the last journey of the bee without honeycomb.
Kisses and love,
as the ultimate lover of mankind.
Organically happy lives.
Dream in light of the stars smiling.
Sing along to the dawn of the petals of the Sun
Sleep and consumed primarily in the field wild
star that is your legacy.
There I'll wait under the tree,
On the banks of the river from the eye candy of love,
Very close to the nest of the condor real
who know that we will flourish
Sleeping in the boreal, and reach the deepest station of love,
Just reward for lovers of light!

THE SERVANT OF MIRRORS
                                            Author: Claudio Puma -Peruvian poet.
We are in the genesis of love,
and I ask you to let me fall
in your beautiful moon
although not an angel.
Because I want 
space  your black forest,
as a slave in chains,
looking only to his Queen,
and then the crown with kisses,
reconstructs his touch,
and made the servant of the mirrors,
lights,
of stars,
of the seas,
for ever and heaven of Love






INTERPELLATIONS TO A  LOVE
                                   Author: Claudio Puma- Peruvian poet
Where is your love flower
that never dies
the passage of my storms and stars?
Where are your fish color
the deep sea,
they catch their fins
and always carry your mysteries?
Where were raised birds with wings of roses,
one day I transported
with its mysterious winds of love
from the square of lovers?
Where you rest your two roses
I wrapped her in his drumming
as a fisherman dropped his ploy?
        Now I want to scream at the sun,
        I can not,
        I can only love and love
        your charms mysterious Goddess.

CLAUDIO PUMA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario